Friday, August 28, 2009

Bye Bye Summer


Well, we have survived the first week of school :) Zane is in 6th grade. Zoe is in 4th grade . And Carson started the first grade. That means all three have reached full day status ! Which gives me a little bit of me time during the day and time to get something done around here after 11 years of keeping up with the kids during the day. A much needed intermission before we have another little one running around :)

It has been another quiet week on the adoption. In October it will be a year since we put our application in at Wasatch & quite frankly I thought we would be much farther along than we are now. But.... it is what it is. I'm impatiently waiting for dates for the parent trip in October. I can't wait to see Vania & give her a big hug & kiss. We should be hearing something soon, I hope.

The kids took the underwater pictures . I tried getting first day of school pictures but to no avail the two older kids are too cool for those now. So instead of posting the " mom really !! I bet you are going to post these on your blog " pics. I thought I would post happy end of summer pics :)
Have a great weekend !
Bambi

3 comments:

David and Candice said...

It's nice too have the kids back in school,I am with you hoping to hear dates real soon.-Candice

Pete and Mare said...

Can't wait to have our kids back in school (I never thought the day would come that I would say that but it's true.) What fun summer pictures! So glad you all had fun! Looking forward to hearing dates as well. Won't be long now. ~mare

lonnieloree said...

I always hated school starting cuz i missed you kids- now i have all the time in the world to clean house- nice to make my own schedule, but the time of child-rearing goes so fast-glad all four chicks and all 5 peeps-soon to be 7- are around us close so we can give you old people's sage advice (like now) !