Friday, January 29, 2010

from Lori....
I'd ask that you wait 2 more hours before booking flights. We should know by then if they're letting them stay on the plane in Miami while USCIS agents process paperwork (which is what we're hoping and praying can happen SOMEHOW) or if they are forcing them off the plane and into the shelter process.

Congratulations! One way or the other they'll be on American soil and well cared for tonight!!

I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

The Simko's said...

Praise God for keeping these children safe for the last 2 weeks and for getting them on plane enroute to the U.S. Thank you Lord that they will be united with their forever families very soon.

ELINDSIAH said...

either way this is FANTASTIC!

Tammy said...

How exciting! May you be reunited with Vania soon!

Kimmeedee said...

Yahoooooooooooooo! Congratulations Mom and Dad...again! God bless you!

Kim, Jason, and Calista

Cory 'N' Kylah said...

Thank God that they have FINALLY arrived safely in the U.S! Once they process the paperwork and you get there with Vania the next step of your journey begins! I'm so excited! Thanks for keeping the blog updated through all this craziness! Love you guys!