Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Officially Official




At 11:50 am today Vania officially became an Estep !
I was going over vocabulary words with Zane yesterday & one of his words was ADOPT. The definition given was CHOOSE. I thought about how powerful & simple that definition was. I truly believe that Vania was CHOSEN for us long before we had decided to adopt. I believe that by CHOOSING to open our home& heart to a child God has continued to be faithful by unlocking doors & removing obstacles that laid in the way to complete her adoption & bring her home. We are very honored to be her forever family!!!!! We love you sweet Vania Anne Estep XOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

R AND R AND Z said...

What a great day for your family congrats

David and Candice said...

Congrats!!! What a great day:)-Candice

mlg said...

YEAH!!! Finally!! Glad she is officially yours!

lonnieloree said...

I just feel like crying when reading this. God certainly has guided you guys through the last few years and changed all of our family's lives forever. I'm just getting my mind around the fact that all the preparation and all the angst and hoops you've jumped through- it's over-done-behind you- Vania really is ours- an Estep- Thank you Lord for this unmatched blessing!

MamaCory said...

Great pictures Bambi! Thanks for letting me be a part of her special day! That's funny you were talking about Zane's vocabulary words- I was shopping online and I stumbled upon a shirt for kids that has the word CHOSEN on it and had little pictures of all different races of babies on it! It's an adoption shirt and the money goes towards feeding an "orphan" for a month! It was super cute.. maybe future present for Vania?? :]

Julie said...

Great news!!!!! Congratulations!