Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another Day In Waiting

This week was not the week to try to cut back on coffee !
I dropped the kids off at school this morning and headed to Starbucks.
Now I am back down in my basement going through e-mails & scanning the internet for information while CNN blares in the back round.
My heart is aching in so many ways. I keep fluctuating from feelings of despair to hope, tears & then moments of being ok. A little voice in my head keeps telling me "it's okay, keep moving I got this" and I am holding on to the hope that this is true .
We have an update from our agency coordinator but no updates on the kids/orphanage. It is extremely hard on Haiti's best day to get information fast with all the power outages in the country etc.
I do know that Hope For Little Angels of Haiti is located in Carrefour. Recently they had been moving children to a new location for the orphanage located closer to the airport. Port Au Prince is located somewhere between those two places. They do not know how many children were moved or which children. I also know there are some children residing with foster families.
I am thankful to see the" Calvary"is continuing to be called in bringing much aide & relief.
Thank you to all the rescue workers for your service & care!
Thank you to EVERYONE for your continued thoughts prayers & phone calls. It has been a great comfort to our family.
I know that many of you have asked how you can help.
First of all your continued prayers for : Vania & all the children at the O, the nannies, All the workers for Hope For little Angels of Haiti & Wasatch adoption agency. Our family here & all the other adoptive families & their children in Haiti
How I long to be back at La Plaza Rue with the sun shining down gathered around the pool with all the kids playing, chasing Vania with all of our dear fellow adoptive parents , agency friends & hotel staff!!!!
Please pray for :The people of Haiti & all the rescue workers & people organizing the Humanitarian Aide efforts
Second a monetary donation to Hope For Little Angels of Haiti Orphanage
No amount is too small to donate !They are run by a non-profit organization & all donations are tax deductible. They will send you a receipt for all donations.

Please make checks out to : Hope For Little Angels of Haiti
Send To : Hope for Little Angels of Haiti

2397 West 1400 North

Lehi, UT 84043

*I will also be adding a donate button to the sidebar soon

1 comment:

David and Candice said...

Right there with you two tv's on and looking for anything on the web or emails. I pray today will be the day of News.-Candice