Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Day 6

We received this update from Chareyl late last night ! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate her hard work. We love you Chareyl !!! Lord thank you That Avrie, Wyclef ( the 2 children in foster care ), Fabrice & Schneider have been found and are ok. Lord please find Jessica and the other children safe & well today ! We need your prayers ! My stomach is in knots. Please pray for Vania & the other children to be safe.

Dear Hope families,

I just heard from Harry and although the bulk of the email is still somewhat vague, I do have good news that Avrie and Wyclef are ok.

Harry finally talked to Nadia today and this is his quote “I am so happy to hear from Nadia and to know that most of the kids been safe” he says that he is going to go and get them and bring them to the church so he can take care of them. He said that he has Fabrice and Schnider with him, I don’t know if he has had them with him or if he just got them. But either way we know for sure that they are ok and with Harry. I sent Harry a list of all the kids,

I asked him to please go get them all if possible, and then to give me a check mark by every child and tell me how they are.

I will let you know, I am hoping that he will have them or at least see them all tomorrow.

Keep praying!

Chareyl



No comments: