Monday, November 15, 2010

Yarn Braids


Beaded beauty



ponytails

Vania falls asleep on the side of the tub after the long process of removing the yarn extensions :)


back to natural



Well, I have to say I loved the yarn extensions. They lasted about 2 1/2 weeks. Easy to take care of, versatile with styling & easy to keep all the "stuff " out of her hair. The last week I trimmed up the yarn to her shoulders and added beads. She loved flipping her hair back & forth to make noise with her beads :) We probably could have gone for a third week , but I wanted to get a trim in before Thanksgiving and knew it would not hold up that long with all the flipping & wrestling etc . that a three year old likes to do :) I also don't think it would be a good style for summer with all the dirt, sweat & swimming. Maybe we'll try it again in spring. Hopefully her hair will grow a lot over the winter so we can just have all natural longer braids.

Bambi

3 comments:

mlg said...

Her "natural" hair is so long and cute, although she looked good in the yarn braids too, I just redid Avrie's her "natural" hair is still very dry and short and does not grow very fast.

David and Candice said...

She is so cute both way's,her hair is looking so healthy. I have just been using Nerlange Hair extensions that we had put in by myself.-Candice

lonnieloree said...

I love all the ways you do her hair- that pic of her and papa is precious!